CIMA Professional - Operational Level (E1) Enterprise Operations
Advance your accountancy skills and expertise to the next level with this course in Enterprise Operations, which is part of the highly-acclaimed CIMA Professional Chartered Management Accounting qualification. Break this colossal study pack down into manageable bitesize chunks and take your time to complete each module to the best of your ability, in the comfort of your own home. It’s understandable to feel overwhelmed when faced with a large course to complete to deadline, which is why studying online can be easier. Start at the beginning and work your way through the courses, in your own time and you will be eligible to receive the final CIMA qualification in no time.
Industry-wide Renowned Qualification
The E1 Enterprise Operations course covers one of the nine units that make up the prestigious CIMA Professional Chartered Management Accounting qualification. During the course you will develop decision making and management skills to better your understanding of management accounting, while also building on your knowledge and expertise to ensure that you’re the best person for the job – whether it’s your current role or a prospective one.
Units Available in Bitesize Chunks
The subject matter within this package is further broken down into five sections, to ensure the best possible chance of knowledge retention and assessment success. As part of your study, you will cover the global business environment (20%), information systems (20%), operations management (20%), marketing (20%) and managing human capital (20%). As modules this information should be easier to retain and your progression should be smooth and positive.
Key Learning Points
To gain access to the E1 Enterprise Operations course and the others that contribute towards the CIMA Professional Chartered Management Accounting qualification, students need to hold the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting or an approved qualification.
- Gain insight into the social, political and economic context of business, including the emergence of major economies across the world, the importance of offshoring and outsourcing and the impact of international macroeconomic developments upon an organisation’s competitive environment.
- Understand the relationship between internal and external governance of an organisation.
- Understand the value of information and the reason for the increased dependence on information systems seen by organisations worldwide, as well as how these information systems are transforming as technology advances.
- Learn how to overcome problems that can be faced while implementing information systems, and how to manage information system activities with respect to the wider organisation, including the related costs, benefits, security issues and system changeover methods.
- Learn about the different methods of quality measurement and how to implement a quality programme.
- Explore the concept of marketing, defining the term and the variation in marketing environment, as well as the various theories of consumer behaviour.
- Understand the relationship between market research, segmentation, positioning and targeting and learn how to apply various tools within each section of the mix.
- Explain the role of branding and brand equity within an organisation’s marketing strategy.
- Learn more about the role of Human Resources within an organisation, its functions and how the department can contribute positively towards a business’ success.
Advantages of this course
- Course is broken down into manageable units, so that you don’t have to feel under pressure to revise all of the material at the same time.
- Plenty of interactive simulations to break up the tutorials and training manuals, which will aid retention and keep you engaged.
- Test yourself with multiple choice or ‘fill in the blank’ self-assessments that can help you to monitor your own progress and improve on areas that can be improved.
- Study alongside your current job and life commitments with ease.
- Improve your confidence as you work through the modules and add practical and valuable skills to your CV.
- You’ll be on your way to the industry-recognised CIMA Professional Chartered Management Accounting qualification – a must for any good accountant!
Book onto this course and put your aspirations of becoming a chartered management accountant within grasping distance!
Salary range chart
Career path Chart
|CIMA Professional Enterprise Operations|
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above