MCSA Windows 10 - Installing and Configuring Windows 10 (70-698)
The IT system is a crucial component in running a business and utilising an efficient operating system will make that IT system tick. Windows 10 is the most popular operating system on the planet and gaining skills in the installation, configuration and management of Windows will bring you opportunities in the IT industry that will help you to build and sustain a successful career.
The instructors on this online course are Windows subject matter experts and will take you through 38 hours of in-depth content, including a practice exam, which will help you to prepare for your official 70-698 examination. The course will help you to build your knowledge of how to install, configure and deploy Windows 10 in a corporate environment, while helping you to build your IT skillset.
The Microsoft MCSA Windows 10 course will provide you with the skills in managing Windows 10 Pro that you need to function in job roles including Windows System Administrator, IT Systems Administrator and IT Manager.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Installation of Windows 10
- Post-installation Configurations
- Applying Images
- Various Deployment Tools
- Monitoring and Servicing
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Learn how to install and configure the latest version of Microsoft’s globally utilised operating system in business environments, making you a sought-after IT professional
- Fully prepare for the 70-698 exam, the second exam required to achieve an MCSA in Windows 10, which will qualify you for a plethora of IT job roles
- 24/7 access to the course content for one year which allows you to study anytime, anywhere
- Course is led by two instructors who work together to bring you the important knowledge you need to pass
- Practice exam included to help you get used to the exam format, fully preparing you for the whole thing. A complete training package!
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above