MoP Foundation Classroom
This two-day Management of Portfolios (MoP®) Foundation Classroom course covers approaches to the management of change projects from a strategic viewpoint. It provides an overview of all change activities including what is in the portfolio, what it is costing, what risks are faced, what progress is being made, and what the impact is on business as usual and the organization’s strategic objectives.
Portfolio management is a coordinated collection of processes and decisions that maintain a balance between organisational change and business as usual. MoP® qualifications aim to equip you with the knowledge needed to work in a Portfolio Office or in a range of portfolio management roles.
Management of Portfolios Foundation
The purpose of the Foundation certification is to confirm you have sufficient knowledge and understanding to work as an informed member of a Portfolio Office or in a range of portfolio management roles.
Management of Portfolios Foundation course exam
Completing the Foundation exam is a prerequisite for moving on to Practitioner certification.
The MoP® Foundation exam is in the following format:
- Multiple choice
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) - 50%
- 40 minutes’ duration
- Closed book.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Ensure successful delivery in terms of time, quality, budget and benefits realization.
- Improve engagement and communication between senior management and staff.
- Offer more informed resource allocation, improved delivery and greater benefits realization going forward.
- Prioritize programmes and projects in terms of their contribution to your organization’s strategic objectives and overall level of risk.
- Provide a means for greater efficiency in the delivery of change initiatives via improved resource planning, dependency management and streamlined procedures.
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Classes are run by experienced approved trainers
- Official MoP® manual included
- Receive an approved courseware book, including sample papers and exercises, to help you prepare for exams
- Drinks and refreshments included
- Interest free credit and finance options available.
The MoP® courses on this page are offered by Simetral Ltd ATO of AXELOS Limited. MoP® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.